Need updated Unfilled List Plz!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mia4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Could someone plz send me the current Unfilled List plz.
at [email protected]
Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, but if you're trying to Scramble, wouldn't you have access to the list online?

Blade28 said:
Yeah, but if you're trying to Scramble, wouldn't you have access to the list online?

Only if you registered through NRMP. Since the post match (which is presumably open to everyone) is getting started up, I'm sure some will be interested in the list who never registered/enrolled in the NRMP.

Kimberli Cox said:
Only if you registered through NRMP. Since the post match (which is presumably open to everyone) is getting started up, I'm sure some will be interested in the list who never registered/enrolled in the NRMP.

It is updated, but you have to click on each specialty to bring up the info. It seems like copyrighted info to me. Family, Surgery-prelim, path, IM-categorical, and anesthia are the only ones with a double digit # of programs unfilled. All of them under 12 except Family (55) and Surg-Prelim (37). There's not much left.

Are there any spots left in Emergency?