need urgent help for physiology

Started by mfisl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mfisl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everybody,
can someone please tell me how much do u think physiology is worth doing from decks. i definetely did it from kapaln review book too but for perfection can i go through only decks 2 times and think i am done with physio and also expect to do well on the test. i want to know only about physiology part i am fine with biochemistry but find physiology tough. please advice!
 
I dont think physio is enough in dental decks and Kaplan book.If u want to clear ur basics then u need some other source also.And if ur basics are clear then i think decks and Kaplan book is enough.For me these both sources didnt do well so i cleared my basics from book CELL TO SYSTEM by Sherwood.
 
I agree, if you're finding it tough and have time, go to a more detailed source (I read USMLE organ system notes). I used the same sources and was having a hard time w/ physio, so I read different sources that were much more detailed, and it made a huge difference, it just put things together for me. Physio is important to understand b/c it makes pathology that much easier. Good luck.🙂