Need your help plz

Started by Now2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Now2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took WREBS last year, it's been a nightmare finding patients etc and I passed all the sections except Pros, I retook it 3 times and still couldn't pass, they sent me a letter asking me to do remediation and retake the entire exam.i have no more resources financially to take WREBS again. I have been unemployed , depressed and dejected, I do not want to take WREBS again, do I have any other option in order to practice dentistry again? I love dentistry and after going through school, Iam so worried about repaying school loans, too.Ido not even have a place to stay, my friends are helping me, but I cannot go on like this.

Please help me, any suggestions, advices are greatly appreciated.
 
I know exactly how you feel coz I had to go through the same but luckily I passed it in my last attempt.
Do you really have to take the Wrebs. Why don't you take some other exam. I heard SRTA is pretty easy. They don't even have a written portion.
All I can tell you is just hang in there.I know its tough but have faith in yourself and don't loose hope
 
I took WREBS last year, it's been a nightmare finding patients etc and I passed all the sections except Pros, I retook it 3 times and still couldn't pass, they sent me a letter asking me to do remediation and retake the entire exam.i have no more resources financially to take WREBS again. I have been unemployed , depressed and dejected, I do not want to take WREBS again, do I have any other option in order to practice dentistry again? I love dentistry and after going through school, Iam so worried about repaying school loans, too.Ido not even have a place to stay, my friends are helping me, but I cannot go on like this.

Please help me, any suggestions, advices are greatly appreciated.
You can apply for a residency program, take a look at post-match. Some states (CA, NY) only require a year of residency to apply for a license.