Need your help plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Now2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took WREBS last year, it's been a nightmare finding patients etc and I passed all the sections except Pros, I retook it 3 times and still couldn't pass, they sent me a letter asking me to do remediation and retake the entire exam.i have no more resources financially to take WREBS again. I have been unemployed , depressed and dejected, I do not want to take WREBS again, do I have any other option in order to practice dentistry again? I love dentistry and after going through school, Iam so worried about repaying school loans, too.Ido not even have a place to stay, my friends are helping me, but I cannot go on like this.

Please help me, any suggestions, advices are greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I know exactly how you feel coz I had to go through the same but luckily I passed it in my last attempt.
Do you really have to take the Wrebs. Why don't you take some other exam. I heard SRTA is pretty easy. They don't even have a written portion.
All I can tell you is just hang in there.I know its tough but have faith in yourself and don't loose hope

I took WREBS last year, it's been a nightmare finding patients etc and I passed all the sections except Pros, I retook it 3 times and still couldn't pass, they sent me a letter asking me to do remediation and retake the entire exam.i have no more resources financially to take WREBS again. I have been unemployed , depressed and dejected, I do not want to take WREBS again, do I have any other option in order to practice dentistry again? I love dentistry and after going through school, Iam so worried about repaying school loans, too.Ido not even have a place to stay, my friends are helping me, but I cannot go on like this.

Please help me, any suggestions, advices are greatly appreciated.
You can apply for a residency program, take a look at post-match. Some states (CA, NY) only require a year of residency to apply for a license.