need your input..please..

Started by calcium
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calcium

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am Caribbean grad in 2009, wanted to be radiologist in future..haven't taken any usmles yet due to lots of distractions in my house..Now thinking to do MPH( to ehance my resume but wont able to repay loans because its hard to find job),or radiology technician ( enhance experience with patient, in fields, plus I will repay off loans)..Can somebody tell me which one will help in which way esp in radiology residency..thanks
 
I am Caribbean grad in 2009, wanted to be radiologist in future..haven't taken any usmles yet due to lots of distractions in my house..Now thinking to do MPH( to ehance my resume but wont able to repay loans because its hard to find job),or radiology technician ( enhance experience with patient, in fields, plus I will repay off loans)..Can somebody tell me which one will help in which way esp in radiology residency..thanks

Troll
 
I am Caribbean grad in 2009, wanted to be radiologist in future..haven't taken any usmles yet due to lots of distractions in my house..Now thinking to do MPH( to ehance my resume but wont able to repay loans because its hard to find job),or radiology technician ( enhance experience with patient, in fields, plus I will repay off loans)..Can somebody tell me which one will help in which way esp in radiology residency..thanks

Neither and MPH or being a Rad Tech will enhance your application for a radiology residency.
 
I am Caribbean grad in 2009, wanted to be radiologist in future..haven't taken any usmles yet due to lots of distractions in my house..Now thinking to do MPH( to ehance my resume but wont able to repay loans because its hard to find job),or radiology technician ( enhance experience with patient, in fields, plus I will repay off loans)..Can somebody tell me which one will help in which way esp in radiology residency..thanks

Give me more info. R u living in the US? Where do u work? What kind of other experiences do u have? How's ur gpa?