needed advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Budding dentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
..........hey im new here....im presently doing my internship.....wanted to give nbde part 1 within this year.....just wanted to know whens the latest i can give it to be eligible for the july 2008 admission.....when do the admission procedures generally start?....also has any one joined kaplans classes ?....would like to know feed back regarding it....how many months of studyin do i require considerin im doing my internship side by side and am in college from 9 to 5....i was considerin giving it in august,....havent started preparing yet.....if im applying for transcripts in college i was told i have to attach a copy of the required documents needed....what copy is this...is it on the ece website?....i have a lot more queries....would be grateful if anyone could answer these for starters....thanx a ton.....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
To be eligible for July 2008 you need to give it by July or Aug this year.
West coast schools have a deadline of september n East coast have later deadlines. Like UPENN has in dec, BU in feb, NYu in march.
I had prepared from Kaplan notes & asda papers for 3 months. Studied for 6-8 hrs everyday.
You need to attach copies of your 4-year marksheets for your transcripts.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.:thumbup: