needing clinical neuropsych. info

Started by Cristi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cristi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone~ Can anyone (a practicing clinical neuropsychologist if possible) tell me what I could expect as a practicing clinical neuropsych. What do they do exactly? What is the pay, etc? I would also like to know what they thought about the field after working in it for a while. I would really appreciate everyones help with increasing my knowledge about the field. Thanks!
 
You might want to look at the sanman thread and public health has posted an excellent summary.

What are your specfic questions?
 
Cristi said:
Hey everyone~ Can anyone (a practicing clinical neuropsychologist if possible) tell me what I could expect as a practicing clinical neuropsych. What do they do exactly? What is the pay, etc? I would also like to know what they thought about the field after working in it for a while. I would really appreciate everyones help with increasing my knowledge about the field. Thanks!

Check out these forums and do a search for "neuropsychology"

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=127454

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=143929