Needs help deciding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl8001

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after 2 years of working after college I finally decided to go back and pursue medicine . I took a few sciences classes in undergrad but didn't do as well as I would have hoped. So now the question stands is where to go back ? Private, community college or the school I graduated? Would a post bacc program be a better option or just going back as a nondegree and taking classes be better?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

So after 2 years of working after college I finally decided to go back and pursue medicine . I took a few sciences classes in undergrad but didn't do as well as I would have hoped. So now the question stands is where to go back ? Private, community college or the school I graduated? Would a post bacc program be a better option or just going back as a nondegree and taking classes be better?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Without GPA (numbers) this is hard to gauge, you could need a few simple retakes or a complete overhauling post bac.

Post your GPAs (cGPA/sGPA), MCAT, ECs....I can offer my two cents.