negative/positive

Started by adam82
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adam82

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my girlfriend is unsure of what to put as negative and positive aspects of optometry, does anyone have an opinion on that? I think sticking my finger in someone's eye is negative but thats just me.
 
adam82 said:
my girlfriend is unsure of what to put as negative and positive aspects of optometry, does anyone have an opinion on that? I think sticking my finger in someone's eye is negative but thats just me.
The low reimbursement rates from the insurance companies.
 
adam82 said:
my girlfriend is unsure of what to put as negative and positive aspects of optometry, does anyone have an opinion on that? I think sticking my finger in someone's eye is negative but thats just me.

positive: good lifestyle