Neonatology board review

Started by DOAZ31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOAZ31

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This post is geared more towards 3rd year fellows and attendings, what resources do you guys use to study for boards or just study in general? Took the ITE and want to brush up on some of the categories I was weak in.
 
This post is geared more towards 3rd year fellows and attendings, what resources do you guys use to study for boards or just study in general? Took the ITE and want to brush up on some of the categories I was weak in.
Did you ever figure out what to use? I know other fellows who use Neonatology Review (3rd edition) by Dara Brodsky MD and Camilia Martin, MD.
 
Nope not really, i just found out we have a neoreviews plus subscription at my fellowship, ive seen that book! will have to investigate more