neonatology fellowship 2012

Started by pedswinner
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pedswinner

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, to anyone who is interested,

I am currently a PL-2 resident and am applying for 2012 neonatology fellowship. I would like to start a thread to discuss about the interviews, institutions, lifestyle, programs, departments or any aspects regarding Neonatology. Anyone interested please contribute. I'll start the list that I know who has sent out interview rejections/invitations.

Invitations:

Columbia
West Chester
Michigan State
Wisconsin-Madison
U of Maryland



Rejections:

JHU
CHOP
 
I'm also in the application/interview process for NPM.

Invitations (I've heard from all the programs I've applied to by now)

UMinnesota
UWisconsin
UChicago
Northwestern
UMichigan
CHOP
St. Christophers
UWashington
Harvard
Tufts
 
I have applied to 7 programs but have only heard from 2.

Do you receive a rejection email/letter from the ones that did reject you?

Thanks for the info.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to have update of the list:

Invitations:

Columbia
West Chester
Michigan State
Wisconsin-Madison
U of Maryland
UMinnesota
UWisconsin
UChicago
Northwestern
UMichigan
CHOP
St. Christophers
UWashington
Harvard
Tufts
Jackson Memorial

Rejections:

JHU
CHOP
 
Hi everyone, it's good that we have this forum to share our experiences. Currently I have been invited only to 3 programs:

Westchester
University of Illinois at Chicago
Rochester

Rejected to 2:
Duke
John Hopkins

Let's keep contact to see how the process goes for each of us.
Thank you.
 
Invitations:

Columbia
West Chester
Michigan State
Wisconsin-Madison
U of Maryland
UMinnesota
UWisconsin
UChicago
Northwestern
UMichigan
CHOP
St. Christophers
UWashington
Harvard
Tufts
Jackson Memorial
Georgetown U
U of Lousiana
Rochester

Rejections:

JHU
CHOP
Duke
Cornell
 
I was wondering if there were any recent discussions on Neonatology programs? I tried searching on here and the private Neo forum but could not find anything. Things comparing fellow workload vs time to read/learn/teach, fellow happiness/lifestyle, etc...like first hand stries, experiences, impressions from interview days. Thanks.