Neoucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chase0610

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone was going there this Fall. I applied and I still have yet to hear from them. I kind of applied exactly at the deadline so I don't think my chances are that great to get in this time around, but who knows I guess. Anyone else out there still waiting to hear a decision? Just curious...

Members don't see this ad.

ya i interviewed there on april 4th, got put on the alternate list, and now have no choice but to wait.....

did u get invited to an interview?

Two of my friends that applied there got accepted. Both declined, tho, because they got into UT.

ya i interviewed there on april 4th, got put on the alternate list, and now have no choice but to wait.....

did u get invited to an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Two of my friends that applied there got accepted. Both declined, tho, because they got into UT.

When did they interview? Do you know how the alternate list at NEOUCOM is ranked?

I dont remember when they interviewed. sometime in the early spring? and no clue how the alternate list works. I only applied at one school. I'm still not even sure what pharmcas is...

You are talking about the NEOUCOM in Ohio, right? i dont know if there is another one.

When did they interview? Do you know how the alternate list at NEOUCOM is ranked?

I dont remember when they interviewed. sometime in the early spring? and no clue how the alternate list works. I only applied at one school. I'm still not even sure what pharmcas is...

You are talking about the NEOUCOM in Ohio, right? i dont know if there is another one.

Yup I'm talking about NEOUCOM in Ohio, the new college that just opened last year. If your friends dont mind, can u share some of their stats like their GPA and PCAT score?

PCAT, no idea. GPA, i know the one kid had a 3.9 or high 3.8. The other, i really dont know at all. she was rejected here once before, but just kept taking BSPS classes, and i know she did A/Bs in them. was rejected with a 3.7 before tho

Yup I'm talking about NEOUCOM in Ohio, the new college that just opened last year. If your friends dont mind, can u share some of their stats like their GPA and PCAT score?

I was accepted last October early admissions.... heard back within 3 weeks of the interview. If you hear nothing now, be sure to go early admissions if you are really interested. I have a Bachelors and nearly a Masters Degree with a cumulative GPA around 3.5. NEOUCOP has a special consortium with local universities.... 60 of the 75 students in the class are accepted through this route, so if you are out of state, make sure you can distinguish yourself since the rest of the country is competing for the last 15 spots available. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Shawn (futurerxguy)

I was accepted last October early admissions.... heard back within 3 weeks of the interview. If you hear nothing now, be sure to go early admissions if you are really interested. I have a Bachelors and nearly a Masters Degree with a cumulative GPA around 3.5. NEOUCOP has a special consortium with local universities.... 60 of the 75 students in the class are accepted through this route, so if you are out of state, make sure you can distinguish yourself since the rest of the country is competing for the last 15 spots available. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Shawn (futurerxguy)

So if our name is on the alternate list, how good do you think our chances are for getting in for Fall 2008? Do you know how they rank their alternate lists?

You'd only get in if one of the people that have already accepted either backed out or didn't complete their entry requirements. I have no idea how the alternate list works, but I would suspect it is ranked with whomever they would prefer to accept first....just got to hope it's you becuase if you are 10 on that list... what's the chances of 10 people not coming that have been accepted. I don't know the length of that list either.... just an example.... so hope for the best, but don't be surprised if you are not taken as well.... that would be my thinking. However, I do think it would give you a leg up for next year if you applied early admissions in the summer.... a thought to consider.

Sincerely,
Futurerxguy