NEOUCOP Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chase0610

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I recently retook my PCAT for them, as they told me to do, & I scored lower. They told me to email them once I got my new score so they could reconsider my application with an updated score. Thing is, I scored lower. Should I bother emailing them or not? I did terrible on it, but I'm just not a great test taker with tests like the PCAT where you just study knowledge in general. Any one have any advice that would be helpful? It's my first choice school & I just don't know what to do now...

CokeCoffee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes you should
at least let them know you really wanna go there

Did you have an interview already?

My PCAT was bad, and I still got in
There is always hope
:luck::xf:

fugm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently retook my PCAT for them, as they told me to do, & I scored lower. They told me to email them once I got my new score so they could reconsider my application with an updated score. Thing is, I scored lower. Should I bother emailing them or not? I did terrible on it, but I'm just not a great test taker with tests like the PCAT where you just study knowledge in general. Any one have any advice that would be helpful? It's my first choice school & I just don't know what to do now...

did you already interview?

itsblue2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what did you get? what some consider really bad got me interviews and acceptance..

itsblue2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
and PS..their are like 10 spots left.