NEOUCOP Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chase0610

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone go for an interview yet? I'm going tomorrow, but I was just curious if anyone else had or if anyone's been accepted yet?

Members don't see this ad.

hey i will be there for interview tomorrow morning as wel.. I attend CSU. what school do you go to?

Anyone else going here for an interview next week?

For those of you that have interviewed with them, what is is like? There isn't a feedback page on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview on Monday. I am looking for a nearby hotel to stay in. When is your interview? Good Luck!

Mine is Monday also. I'm staying in the Hampton Inn in Kent...I had several friends who had med school interviews there and had stayed in some of the cheaper ones in the area and had a miserable time.

Mine is Monday also. I'm staying in the Hampton Inn in Kent...I had several friends who had med school interviews there and had stayed in some of the cheaper ones in the area and had a miserable time.

what is your stat? when did you get invitation for interview after submiting all application?

They had most of my stuff and my final LOR finally got there the 2nd week of october. Heard from them last week.

Stats:
3.4 gpa, have my Bachelor's.
Alot of research experience. Some shadowing experience.
80 PCAT

are you going to Muskingum...? I went there and now go to the COP... I'm a P1.. I was searching for something else and came across this page.. I was just curious... I would be excited to have another Muskie around...