Nerb theory this weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Desperatefornerbtheory

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I am in need of desperate help. can someone guide me through nerb theory. I have already taken it twice and am scared this time cuz if I don't clear it now I will have to wait for 12 months to get a license.
I have the nerb theory exam, this weekend and I am reading perio, oral path and radio dental decks....
Can someone please guide me through this plssssss.......
If possible does anyone have an online copy of dental board busters I am ready to pay for that too....
Thanks ur help is appreciated....
 
Hey guys I am in need of desperate help. can someone guide me through nerb theory. I have already taken it twice and am scared this time cuz if I don't clear it now I will have to wait for 12 months to get a license.
I have the nerb theory exam, this weekend and I am reading perio, oral path and radio dental decks....
Can someone please guide me through this plssssss.......
If possible does anyone have an online copy of dental board busters I am ready to pay for that too....
Thanks ur help is appreciated....

PM sent