1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Nernst equation

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by busupshot83, Feb 15, 2007.

1. busupshot83

busupshot83 S.D.N. Vet
    7+ Year Member

On pg. 308 of the Blue Book, Kaplan briefly goes over the Nernst equation. Is this an essential formula to know? Or would my time be better spent studying other material?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jackbauer!

jackbauer! Guest

Dental Student
    it's in the destroyer also, so i slapped it on a notecard and memorized it....it never appeared on my exam, however.

jb!:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    busupshot83

busupshot83 S.D.N. Vet
    7+ Year Member

If it's presented in another source (Destroyer in this case), then I think I should learn it. THanks for the heads up.