Nersp

Started by Doctifosi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctifosi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know how to get information on the New England Resident society for pathology? I want to join but I have no idea whom to get in touch with.
 
Does anybody know how to get information on the New England Resident society for pathology? I want to join but I have no idea whom to get in touch with.
I would imagine that these questions and more could be answered at the web page I found after one google search
http://nespath.org/
 
If there are any current members of NERSP please can you give me your contact info. The info on the NESP website is a few years old.
Thanks in advance.