Nerves!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhygiene

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
omg i have to get this out! :scared:
i legit wake up every morning in an immediate state of shock. as i open my email i am gulping down breaths of fresh air just in case i may pass out! i'm so nervous every morning to see what i will find!!
i pray and pray and wish that I just get ONE interview now so i can feel calmer. the anxiety is killing me.
after i check my email i come check SDN( which i swear is like a disease!) and i get even more disheartended when i see interviews have been sent out :(
hopefully something pops up soon!

Go for a run or something.

Right there with you. Keep yourself busy with current school work, working out, working on other stuff, hobbies, or lower your standards for the time being to make it easier and find someone of the opposite sex to keep you busy.

Members don't see this ad :)
find someone of the opposite sex to keep you busy.

How well is this working? i might need to get busy too!

You need to find something to do OP....play sports maybe ? What's SUPPOSED to happen, will happen.

How well is this working? i might need to get busy too!

You need to find something to do OP....play sports maybe ? What's SUPPOSED to happen, will happen.

Swell enough! People are definitely the most welcome and easy distraction you can find!

Seriously though I've never checked my email this much in my life. I just one want interview to calm my nerves with my stats. And the more I see people from getting interviews the more nervous I get. I only want to do this once.

Last edited:
How many schools have you applied to?

Holy Hey-Zues. Take some pills brah. I cant imagine your stress when you take boards or for studying for a test that covers 50 lecture hours of material and 5,000 ppt slides that is this coming monday and I am procrastinating instead of studying. oh wait, we are talking about you.

seriously, calm the f down.

Only a handful of schools have started handing out interviews and a lot are state schools. I was in the second batch 7/4 and still no interviews. They will come. I probably would have had one from Midwestern if I did not mess up the secondary. My own fault. I thought pending meant they were waiting to get it. Not that I forgot to pay them...

You will get interviews! we all will!

hah, seems silly to stress this. stress will not help anything, relax and enjoy your summer :)

i legit wake up every morning in an immediate state of shock. as i open my email i am gulping down breaths of fresh air just in case i may pass out! i'm so nervous every morning to see what i will find!!
i pray and pray and wish that I just get ONE interview now so i can feel calmer. the anxiety is killing me.
after i check my email i come check SDN( which i swear is like a disease!) and i get even more disheartended when i see interviews have been sent out :(

i Know EXACTLY what you mean. I posted a very similar thread a while ago lol
Praying helps.

I would only start stressing when it becomes October onwards.

bro it's beyond your control now. You've done all you can. Play some video games or go for a run to get rid of that anxiety.