Nervous about coming Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flyingforever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys I don't know what to do?
I have pretty much done everything. I am still nervous. I am excited as well. I need advice, how to better prepare myself. I am the first one in the generation heading for professional school. First one to graduate from college.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys I don't know what to do?
I have pretty much done everything. I am still nervous. I am excited as well. I need advice, how to better prepare myself. I am the first one in the generation heading for professional school. First one to graduate from college.

You must have done practice interviews. You must have interviewed for jobs. You know yourself better than anyone else. You must have explained many times to other people why you want to be a dentist. Just be yourself and show them who you really are. Don't think of it as an interview, but an opportunity for the school to know you better and vice versa.

I went to several job interviews. I guess I am just too excited. I just don't want to blow up my chances. I just need to calm down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stop worrying. Just be yourself and you will do fine.

I went to several job interviews. I guess I am just too excited. I just don't want to blow up my chances. I just need to calm down.

The only way to get there is be calm. tell yourself, this guy interviewing me was once in my shoes, I will get there. If you believe in prayer, this is the time to pray.All the very very best.

The only way to get there is be calm. tell yourself, this guy interviewing me was once in my shoes, I will get there. If you believe in prayer, this is the time to pray.All the very very best.

Very true, thanks I am praying everyday.