nervous about interview at texas tech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakester2001

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview with a composite of 59 on the october test, but my GPA is high and I have a very good activities background. Will they look at my january score which I received and was a 82 composite. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

im pretty sure they will look at the jan scores. when is your interview? i have one on the 4th...its gona be a long day

txranger said:
im pretty sure they will look at the jan scores. when is your interview? i have one on the 4th...its gona be a long day

I chose the March 18 interview day because it was the first one my schedule allowed for. Yeah it seems like it will be a long day. I guess it is promising that they asked me for an interview even though my first score was so low. If you don't mind me asking how were your PCAT scores. I am just wondering so i can get an idea on what they look at.

Members don't see this ad :)
lakester2001 said:
I chose the March 18 interview day because it was the first one my schedule allowed for. Yeah it seems like it will be a long day. I guess it is promising that they asked me for an interview even though my first score was so low. If you don't mind me asking how were your PCAT scores. I am just wondering so i can get an idea on what they look at.

When they make a decision on your application they will look at your most recent PCAT score.

my october was an 82 and jan was a 90. i dont know how heavily texas tech looks at pcat scores. good luck