nervous about interview at texas tech

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lakester2001

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview with a composite of 59 on the october test, but my GPA is high and I have a very good activities background. Will they look at my january score which I received and was a 82 composite. 😕
 
im pretty sure they will look at the jan scores. when is your interview? i have one on the 4th...its gona be a long day
 
txranger said:
im pretty sure they will look at the jan scores. when is your interview? i have one on the 4th...its gona be a long day

I chose the March 18 interview day because it was the first one my schedule allowed for. Yeah it seems like it will be a long day. I guess it is promising that they asked me for an interview even though my first score was so low. If you don't mind me asking how were your PCAT scores. I am just wondering so i can get an idea on what they look at.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lakester2001 said:
I chose the March 18 interview day because it was the first one my schedule allowed for. Yeah it seems like it will be a long day. I guess it is promising that they asked me for an interview even though my first score was so low. If you don't mind me asking how were your PCAT scores. I am just wondering so i can get an idea on what they look at.

When they make a decision on your application they will look at your most recent PCAT score.
 
my october was an 82 and jan was a 90. i dont know how heavily texas tech looks at pcat scores. good luck