nervous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

So my DAT is in a few days, and I have been studying for 4 months. Now i am feeling nervous and feel like I am not 100% ready....

Did anyone feel the same as I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone did bud. If you could study for another week, can you do it? I got to the point where studying for another DAY wouldve killed me. I just wanted it to end.

Everyone did bud. If you could study for another week, can you do it? I got to the point where studying for another DAY wouldve killed me. I just wanted it to end.
I also want to get it done, but at the same time, I am afraid.

I also want to get it done, but at the same time, I am afraid.

“Go back to the abyss! Fall into nothingness that awaits you and your master!” -Gandalf to the DAT exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
just one quick question, what do I need to bring to the test center besides 2 ID cards?

A snack and water so you dont die in the middle of the test. Orange juice would be perfect in place of the water. You only need 1 photo ID(drivers license) and 1 credit with your signature. Thats it.

A snack and water so you dont die in the middle of the test. Orange juice would be perfect in place of the water. You only need 1 photo ID(drivers license) and 1 credit with your signature. Thats it.

one more question, can I use the tutorial time to do something else? and what materials are we provided at the center?

one more question, can I use the tutorial time to do something else? and what materials are we provided at the center?
At my testing center they didn't specify. But I didn't do anything. Some places let you some don't.
Two noneraseable boards and two markers. And 2 tissue paper.

I felt 85% ready....so....yea I was not 100% ready but I did very well...how did you do on your practice 2009 and/or 2007 exams ? and bootcamp...?
Even these exams may not be a complete judge of your real score, but should be in the ballpark....

I felt 85% ready....so....yea I was not 100% ready but I did very well...how did you do on your practice 2009 and/or 2007 exams ? and bootcamp...?
Even these exams may not be a complete judge of your real score, but should be in the ballpark....
I only did the science part on 2009 and got 20+ on each
for BC, I also got 20+ on every section except for RC (~19 maybe)