Nervous?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molarseeker

Hopeful Future Int. Rad
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN,

So I know that I haven't gotten into medical school yet, but I was wondering. Do DO students have a hard time specializing?

Members don't see this ad.

There's a million threads on this, try searching first?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, it is harder. How much harder is a question men have died over here.

We need more mod traffic here to blow threads like these up.

It got ridiculous a long time ago.

Yes and also no. Why? Bcuz.

Look at match lists for the the top DO schools. They look perfectly respectable to me.

Look at match lists for the the top DO schools. They look perfectly respectable to me.

I've looked at most to all of the DO match lists that are available. I've never thought "man, that was horrible". I'm also not a name *****, and think people on the allo side of the fence blow that detail up a little bigger than it really is.

I truthfully think more students go into DO schools wanting primary care than do MD students. I'll probably be one of them.

Hmm...
http://www.lawlz.org/wp-content/upl...oing-dog-working-construction-cement-meme.jpg
no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpeg

no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

only an hour and already ten posts....

btw,,, how do you actually insert pictures into the post and not as an attachment?

only an hour and already ten posts....

btw,,, how do you actually insert pictures into the post and not as an attachment?

I couldn't figure it out for longest time. I'm always on my phone. I open the advanced options and either choose to upload from my camera on my phone or, like with those above, google an image, copy the URL, and choose the "image link" option. Paste the URL and...
seems-legit-paper-laptop-500x496.jpg

a.baa-This-Laptop-Seems-Legit....jpg

funny-seems-legit-muscle-dude.jpg

Like this?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1350762671.654401.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 27
Nope..

Nope..

Dude, if you're using the iPhone app just click "open advanced options", then "image link", then delete whatever it says there and paste in a copied link from safari. I usually find my images on a google search then click on the part that says "full-size". That's where I copy the URL from. Lol

530695_10151228480663447_1713800931_n.jpg

Dude, if you're using the iPhone app just click "open advanced options", then "image link", then delete whatever it says there and paste in a copied link from safari. I usually find my images on a google search then click on the part that says "full-size". That's where I copy the URL from. Lol

Thank you sir