Netters American vs Netters International

Started by mao3122
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mao3122

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently bought Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy 6th edition "international edition" by mistake. Anyone know if theres any significant difference between it and the standard American copy?
 
Haven't compared them side-by-side but I made it through anatomy no problem with the international edition - it still has Netter's drawings, so I don't imagine it can be that different - maybe just different page numbers? But that shouldn't matter - it's easy to navigate and find the drawings most applicable to what you are studying
 
Since the human body hasn't changed much over the last 20,000 years, I'd buy an older version of the book if it costs significantly less.