Neumann DPT waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjotez

Reaction score
I interviewed at Neumann University in PA on November 26 and just got an email today saying that I've been waitlisted. Really bummed out by this but I'm still hopeful that a spot will open up for me! Does anyone know if people on waitlist have a good chance of being accepted? Also, I just finished my last semester in December and Neumann hasn't asked for a transcript update...should I contact them in regards to this?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Neumann University in PA on November 26 and just got an email today saying that I've been waitlisted. Really bummed out by this but I'm still hopeful that a spot will open up for me! Does anyone know if people on waitlist have a good chance of being accepted? Also, I just finished my last semester in December and Neumann hasn't asked for a transcript update...should I contact them in regards to this?

Hey I got pulled off the waitlist..
I was hoping to know a bit more about the program from any current students or alumni in terms of the pros/cons of weekend format. How challenging is it to have class two times a week? How easy is it to find an aide job considering that there will be about 35 of us competing with eachother to get jobs in the closest clinics near campus? How does absences work if we fall sick or have family events?