Neumann

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

split6kik

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Neumann, specifically interviewing there?
Or has anyone heard any feedback from actual students? I know some people probably think a weekend-only set up is not the best way to go, but I'm focusing on the fact that I could work in the beginning, and it culminates in the same DPT as everywhere else. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know anything about Neumann, specifically interviewing there?
Or has anyone heard any feedback from actual students? I know some people probably think a weekend-only set up is not the best way to go, but I'm focusing on the fact that I could work in the beginning, and it culminates in the same DPT as everywhere else. Thanks for any help!
Weekend only huh? How long would that take?

Its only 3 years.
I couldnt believe it either. I heard weekend and assumed it would take at least 4. The clinicals are full time, but the reguar semesters are weekends. The program is designed for 'adult learners' - which I take to mean people who need to support themselves & work their way through school. And I definitely qualify for that, as I am sure a lot of us do!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interview at Neumann a few weeks ago- they ask fairly standard questions- Tell us about yourself, why pt, what experience do you have with pt, what would help you succeed during PT school- especially in a weekend format, etc. The interview took ~20-30 minutes I think, there were 3 of us being interview at once. After the interview, you're given three topics to write a short essay on (they say ~1 page).

Is anyone attending neumann university this summer? does anyone know about living there?any place to live?

Hi everyone! I have an interview at Neumann. Does anyoneknow what kind of questions they ask at interviews and any hints on the essays?This is my first interview where I will be asked to write an essay any hints onthe topics? Thanks a lot.