Neuro Education Tools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jollyvulcan

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for a web-based education program/tool that will send me images and/or EEGs on a periodic basis. I would also be interested in in case presentations. Anyone known any good sites for that sort of thing?
 
I am looking for a web-based education program/tool that will send me images and/or EEGs on a periodic basis. I would also be interested in in case presentations. Anyone known any good sites for that sort of thing?


Baylor neurology "case of the month" (interactive case presentations):

http://www.bcm.edu/neurology/challeng/case_current.html

Caveat: it doesn't seem to be updated as regularly as it used to be in the good old days . . .