-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
neuro interviews?
Started by doc39
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
relax; enjoy your hassle-free time right now
only a "thank you for your interest in our program. However, your application is incomplete. After all materials are available to us we will review your application" from the U Wisconsin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long time neuro lurker here. I've had a few interview offers in the last couple of days, so it looks like things are starting to heat up.
Methodist-Houston (9/8), Colorado, Iowa, UTSW (all yesterday)
I'm an M4 also applying for neuro this year, applied last week to 15 programs, haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'm guessing it's because my step II ck score is not back yet.
KillingMeSmalls - did you have step 1 and 2 scores when you applied?
KillingMeSmalls - did you have step 1 and 2 scores when you applied?
I did have my step 1 and 2 scores in with my application (my school actually makes us take CK early, kind of sucks). I submitted on September 2nd.
I have received interview invites from University of Kentucky, University of Michigan, UT Southwestern, and University of Iowa all via email. Also, I have not taken my step 2 yet so only my score for step 1 was included in my app.
Has anyone heard anything good about U of Iowa or U of Michigan? I've read some good things about U of Kentucky and UT SW.
Has anyone heard anything good about U of Iowa or U of Michigan? I've read some good things about U of Kentucky and UT SW.
Congrats on the interviews so far guys.
Anyone heard from Cleveland Clinic, Med College of Wisconsin (MCW), U Cincinatti, or Temple yet?
Anyone heard from Cleveland Clinic, Med College of Wisconsin (MCW), U Cincinatti, or Temple yet?
I have received interview invites from University of Kentucky, University of Michigan, UT Southwestern, and University of Iowa all via email. Also, I have not taken my step 2 yet so only my score for step 1 was included in my app.
Has anyone heard anything good about U of Iowa or U of Michigan? I've read some good things about U of Kentucky and UT SW.
Among the midwest, U of I and U Michigan have consistently been well regarded, reputation wise as well as training wise in neurology. They are also consistent in research as well.
PS I've also quickly received a letter from U wis the next day. I applied a few days ago to 16 programs, that's the first response thus far.
Last edited:
Utah today, phone and email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I'm new here, but there's no reason to dance around it now. Interviews are coming in, and we might as well have some sort of organized list. Here's a list of last year's programs. When you get a residency, just add yourself on. Make sure you use the most recent list so nobody gets deleted. Feel free to add any programs that aren't already there. For the ones I went ahead and posted for other people, change the dates if you feel like it (I'm sure they're wrong). Good luck, everyone!
Alabama (Birmingham):
Albany: harsha83 (9/12)
Albert Einstein (Montefiore):
Albert Einstein (Beth Israel):
Albert Einstein (LIJ):
Allegheny General:
Arizona:
Arkansas:
Baylor:
BIDMC:
BNI:
Brown:
BU:
Buffalo:
Case Western:
Cincinnati:
Cleveland Clinic:
Colorado: KillingMeSmalls (9/9)
Cornell:
Dartmouth:
Drexel:
Duke:
Emory:
Georgetown:
GWU:
Henry Ford:
Hopkins:
Indiana:
Iowa: KillingMeSmalls (9/9), coffeeaddict (9/11)
JFK (Seton Hall):
Kaiser LA:
Kansas:
Kentucky: coffeeaddict (9/11)
Loma Linda:
Loyola:
Maryland:
Mayo:
Methodist (Houston): KillingMeSmalls (9/8)
Michigan: coffeeaddict (9/11)
Michigan State (Sparrow):
Minnesota:
Mississippi:
Mt. Sinai:
Nebraska/Creighton:
New Mexico:
NYU:
Northwestern:
Ohio State: harsha83 (9/12)
OHSU:
Partners:
Penn State:
Pittsburgh:
Robert Wood Johnson:
Rush:
Saint Vincent's Downtown at NYMC:
SIU:
SLU:
Stanford:
Stony Brook:
SUNY Downstate:
Temple:
Tennessee:
Thomas Jefferson:
Toledo:
Tufts:
Tulane:
UC Davis:
UC Irvine:
UCLA:
UCLA-Harbor:
UCSF:
U Chicago:
UConn:
UF (Gainesville):
UIC:
UI Peoria:
UMass:
UMiami/Jackson:
UMDNJ:
UNC:
UPenn:
U Rochester:
USC:
USF:
U Wash:
U Wisconsin (Madison):
Utah: KillingMeSmalls (9/11)
UTMB Austin:
UT Houston:
UTSW: KillingMeSmalls (9/9), coffeeaddict (9/11)
Vanderbilt:
Vermont:
Virginia Commonwealth:
Virginia:
Wake Forest: KillingMeSmalls (9/12)
Wash U:
West Virginia:
Wisconsin (MCW/Milwaukee): harsha83 (9/12)
Yale:
Alabama (Birmingham):
Albany: harsha83 (9/12)
Albert Einstein (Montefiore):
Albert Einstein (Beth Israel):
Albert Einstein (LIJ):
Allegheny General:
Arizona:
Arkansas:
Baylor:
BIDMC:
BNI:
Brown:
BU:
Buffalo:
Case Western:
Cincinnati:
Cleveland Clinic:
Colorado: KillingMeSmalls (9/9)
Cornell:
Dartmouth:
Drexel:
Duke:
Emory:
Georgetown:
GWU:
Henry Ford:
Hopkins:
Indiana:
Iowa: KillingMeSmalls (9/9), coffeeaddict (9/11)
JFK (Seton Hall):
Kaiser LA:
Kansas:
Kentucky: coffeeaddict (9/11)
Loma Linda:
Loyola:
Maryland:
Mayo:
Methodist (Houston): KillingMeSmalls (9/8)
Michigan: coffeeaddict (9/11)
Michigan State (Sparrow):
Minnesota:
Mississippi:
Mt. Sinai:
Nebraska/Creighton:
New Mexico:
NYU:
Northwestern:
Ohio State: harsha83 (9/12)
OHSU:
Partners:
Penn State:
Pittsburgh:
Robert Wood Johnson:
Rush:
Saint Vincent's Downtown at NYMC:
SIU:
SLU:
Stanford:
Stony Brook:
SUNY Downstate:
Temple:
Tennessee:
Thomas Jefferson:
Toledo:
Tufts:
Tulane:
UC Davis:
UC Irvine:
UCLA:
UCLA-Harbor:
UCSF:
U Chicago:
UConn:
UF (Gainesville):
UIC:
UI Peoria:
UMass:
UMiami/Jackson:
UMDNJ:
UNC:
UPenn:
U Rochester:
USC:
USF:
U Wash:
U Wisconsin (Madison):
Utah: KillingMeSmalls (9/11)
UTMB Austin:
UT Houston:
UTSW: KillingMeSmalls (9/9), coffeeaddict (9/11)
Vanderbilt:
Vermont:
Virginia Commonwealth:
Virginia:
Wake Forest: KillingMeSmalls (9/12)
Wash U:
West Virginia:
Wisconsin (MCW/Milwaukee): harsha83 (9/12)
Yale:
I'm apparently a little slow on the trigger this year. Official thread now made:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7144271#post7144271
Please post interview invitations there, not here.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=7144271#post7144271
Please post interview invitations there, not here.
Hey guys!
I got an IV today from Albert Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center program 🙂. Does anyone have an idea comperatively how does their 3 programs fare? I mean what are the differences are between Montefiore Medical Center, Beth Israel and LIJ programs and if one is better than the others😕.
I got an IV today from Albert Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center program 🙂. Does anyone have an idea comperatively how does their 3 programs fare? I mean what are the differences are between Montefiore Medical Center, Beth Israel and LIJ programs and if one is better than the others😕.
haven't heard back from anyone yet. I'm guessing it's because my step II ck score is not back yet.
Holy crap. I'm not even taking step II CK until late November
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K