Neuro on tape?

Started by Bialik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bialik

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

wondering if anyone can suggest neurology audio educational material. I'm on a rotation that requires a good amount of commuting and would love to get educated during it....

Thanks,

B
 
Hey guys,

wondering if anyone can suggest neurology audio educational material. I'm on a rotation that requires a good amount of commuting and would love to get educated during it....

Thanks,

B

I don't think there's such a thing. You could print out articles and read them on your commute, assuming your taking public transport and not driving yourself!

Alternatively, you can download podcast from NEJM.org (weekly summaries), although not neurology, sometimes they do have neurologic studies (like this week's on stents vs carotid endarterctomy). Also Harrison's has Grand Rounds which are podcasts, often times there are Neuro lecture (Hauser has 2 lectures on MS on there).

You can get all these podcasts for free on iTunes.
 
In fact just browsing iTunes they have a ton of medical podcasts (Lancet, UC Davis, etc).
 
I know Osler has some cd's/tapes on neurology, any oppinions on this?

B