Neuro Switching

Started by MRIfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MRIfan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a prelim and will be going to a NE neuro program in July. But, I recently found out my spouse's company is relocating her to Chicago. I will be searching for programs in the Chicago area via various websites. But I want to know if anyone can help me with the details... Besides talking to my current PD, what else needs to be done? How should I talk to my PD with the possibility that I might have to stay in my current program?

As for LORs (most which I have are from my current Neuro program) what do I do? (I do not want bittersweet letters showing even the slightest resentment- since my letter writers might hold a grudge after telling them I need to relocate!).