Neuroanatomy

Started by Aphasic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aphasic

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a crash course/ refresher in neuroanatomy before my neurosurgery rotation. Any advice on good resources? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would stick a few relevant Netter's flashcards in my scrub pockets, which was a big hit w/ residents on all my surgery rotations. One plastics resident who was assisting us on a cranioplasty even ran out & bought a set of the head & neck ones during a brief lunch break cuz he kept borrowing mine! I also really like the Sylvius iPhone app for reading MRIs.
 
I would stick a few relevant Netter's flashcards in my scrub pockets, which was a big hit w/ residents on all my surgery rotations. One plastics resident who was assisting us on a cranioplasty even ran out & bought a set of the head & neck ones during a brief lunch break cuz he kept borrowing mine! I also really like the Sylvius iPhone app for reading MRIs.

Never thought to do that! Thanks!