Neurology as a specialty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hye345

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Compared to all the other specialties, where does neurology rank in terms of lifestyle, pay, and the difficulty of both admissions into the residency program and the residency itself? Thanks a lot in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Compared to all the other specialties, where does neurology rank in terms of lifestyle, pay, and the difficulty of both admissions into the residency program and the residency itself? Thanks a lot in advance.

This might be a better question in the 'Residency' forums, as many of us probably have similar questions and not as many answers.

For that matter, Im curious. Why is neurology not a subset of Internal Medicine, like cardiology, pulmonology, etc?

Pay for Neurologists in Philadelphia is about 10% more than the average internist.

Members don't see this ad :)

Dude. It's all on my mother-****ing blog which you could ****ing well read if you took the ****ing time to ****ing click the link under this ****ing post.

Just look for the ****ing posts labled "Two Minute Drill" (don't forget to look in the ****ing archives) for a description of many medical specialties including mother-****ing Neurology.

Thank you very ****ing much.

Sincerely,

Panda ****ing Bear

Dude. It's all on my mother-****ing blog which you could ****ing well read if you took the ****ing time to ****ing click the link under this ****ing post.

Just look for the ****ing posts labled "Two Minute Drill" (don't forget to look in the ****ing archives) for a description of many medical specialties including mother-****ing Neurology.

Thank you very ****ing much.

Sincerely,

Panda ****ing Bear

:thumbup: :thumbup:

It is a very useful blog. I already have it bookmarked!

I have also read your blog, Panda. Its pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.