• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Neurology Board Exams

Thama

destroyer of tremors, zapper of brain nucleii
10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2009
  1. Attending Physician
I spent 6 months studying casually (a couple hours of questions here and there on days off), then 2 weeks working through a review book for a few hours per day. Never bothered to study for the RITE. That was more than enough to pass comfortably.

Reactions: 1 user

CognitiveNeuro

5+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2015
  1. Medical Student
I spent 6 months studying casually (a couple hours of questions here and there on days off), then 2 weeks working through a review book for a few hours per day. Never bothered to study for the RITE. That was more than enough to pass comfortably.

If you had to guess....would you say it's more material than Internal Medicine?

About the Ads

CognitiveNeuro

5+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2015
  1. Medical Student
That's a stupid guess to ask people to make, as virtually nobody takes both boards, so how would they know?

"That's a stupid guess to ask people" doesn't make any sense. Is english your first language?

It's stupid to not read that I asked people to assume as residents would have some knowledge to answer this.
You are attempting to be argumentative so I'm just going to ignore you.

Geez, looking at your profile picture, you must be a clown or troll.

Last edited:

Thama

destroyer of tremors, zapper of brain nucleii
10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2009
  1. Attending Physician
"That's a stupid guess to ask people" doesn't make any sense. Is english your first language?

It's stupid to not read that I asked people to assume as residents would have some knowledge to answer this.
You are attempting to be argumentative so I'm just going to ignore you.

Your quote missed the last 2 words, which is why it didn't make sense to you. Of course English is my first language.

And I'm not trying to be argumentative, despite your best efforts to be hostile with anyone on this thread that points out the absurdity of your request. I'm simply educating you. Outside of a couple small combined programs, nobody takes both sets of boards, so how would anyone know the difference? Furthermore, which residents do you think would have "some knowledge" to answer questions about an exam they aren't even eligible to take yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.