Neurology Career

Started by wildream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wildream

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am new to this board and very interested in Neurology. I am right now trying to decide between Internal Medicine and Neurology. How is the Neurology field lifestyle? How possible is it for a Neurologist to just work 40 hours a week or even 30? I have plans in writing books besides my future career and having some free time each week is very important for me. Do you guys think Neurology would give me some free time or it is too hectic? Any information will be greatly appreciated.