Neuromuscular fellowship application thread 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bookish

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen any other thread up anywhere (there aren't very many of us), so with today being the first day programs can see our applications I thought I'd throw one up to see if anyone out there wants to discuss this current cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Thanks for initiating this thread. Have all institutes sent out the invites/rejections by now? I havent heard from anyone about Mayo Clinic or UCSF. The rest seem to have sent out the invites by now.

Hi. Thanks for initiating this thread. Have all institutes sent out the invites/rejections by now? I havent heard from anyone about Mayo Clinic or UCSF. The rest seem to have sent out the invites by now.
I didn't apply to UCSF, but I haven't heard from Mayo either. I've had invitations but no rejections yet. There are still several others on my list that I haven't heard from at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! Agreed on still not having heard from a lot at all yet.
Is there a program ranking or a few top programs that you have in mind or a general consensus on what those are?

I also haven't heard from 70% of the programs I applied to. I guess things are slow. Mostly applied to the mid west - east coast though.

Yeah. Have you heard from Mayo Clinic, Yale, or Northwestern yet?