Neurophys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sol Rosenberg

Long Live the New Flesh!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas about how high-yield neurophys (like the stuff in BRS Phys, Chapter 2) is? I'm not talking about the autonomic stuff (also in that chapter,) which I know is high yield, but stuff like the details of the hair cells in the ear, bipolar cells, etc in the retina. Most of it is not in first aid whatsoever (with the exception of the vestibular apparatus,) and I hate that stuff with a passion, so I'm hoping it's not very HY.

Members don't see this ad.

it actually kind of in FA with the vestibular stuff. It will give you a better understanding of what is going on, why cold water test works, ect.

Had a Neuro question...i am having a hard time with the Neuro tracts, there are some that are not mentioned in FA but are important. I read HY Neuro Anatomy but i feel like it would take me another week to go through it again to understand everything. For example at what level nuclei are located, where the pons at what level, ect.
I only got 56% correct in Qbank after reading HY Neuro/RR Neuro/BRS Neurophys and the FA chapter! I feel its my weakest area so far, because i do not know the neuroanatomy well (ironically i got Honors in it the entire block during 1st year).

One of the reasons why I asked was because I hadn't yet had any UW or Kaplan questions about any of that stuff, but coincidentally, I just had one this morning (got it correct!), so I'm going to just suck it up and annotate. Thanks for everyone's input....