Neurosurgeon hottie!

Started by drbruce
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drbruce

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just read a book by Katherine Firlik, a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery.

It was a fascinating read and well worth buying, even if you are not considering a career in neurosurgery.

Apart from being highly respected in the field and a very intelligent woman, Katherine is also remarkably hot!

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2006/05/five_minutes_with_ne.html

I'm not her agent by the way. Or her husband (wish I was though). Incidentally he is also a neurosurgeon. How did their marriage work?
 
drbruce said:
Just read a book by Katherine Firlik, a clinical assistant professor of neurosurgery.

It was a fascinating read and well worth buying, even if you are not considering a career in neurosurgery.

Apart from being highly respected in the field and a very intelligent woman, Katherine is also remarkably hot!

http://www.mindhacks.com/blog/2006/05/five_minutes_with_ne.html

I'm not her agent by the way. Or her husband (wish I was though). Incidentally he is also a neurosurgeon. How did their marriage work?

The problem is that bythe time you are a $$ making NS, you are something like 40yo.

So.....MILF town baby
 
Debridement said:
The problem is that bythe time you are a $$ making NS, you are something like 40yo.

So.....MILF town baby

Polish neurosurgeons don't much money, ever, but that doesn't stop them from choosing neurosurgery. I see no problem.

Anyway, I think Katherine is 37 years old and she has been in practice for a few years. She might have started earlier had it not being for the extra research and fellowships.

Neurosurgeons can easily be certified by the time they are 34, leaving medical school at 26 and do a 7 year residency, with a year taken off to carry out extra research!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Firlik wrote about brain lifting. Has anyone heard about modafinil? How does that work? Is anybody doing research in memory improvement?