MD Neurosurgery conferences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MD-in-waiting

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm an M2 working my way towards applying to NSG after medical school and one of my mentors told me that presenting research at conferences is important in the match. Would any of my fellow SDN'ers be able to point me in the direction of some NSG conferences I can send my current project to? I know of the big ones (AANS/CNS) but info on any others is much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Spine: ISASS, NASS, Spine Section Mtg. Each CNS/AANS subsection (vascular function peds) also has their own meetings

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome, thank you man. NASS actually closes on the 5th so this is very timely.

I considered CNS spine but was advised that since they met last year, it may not be appropriate this year with their meeting schedule

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, thank you man. NASS actually closes on the 5th so this is very timely.

I considered CNS spine but was advised that since they met last year, it may not be appropriate this year with their meeting schedule
NASS extended it to February 7, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. CST.

Spine Section Meeting meets every year, so I am unsure what you mean by appropriate or not

Man, I apologize. I am getting my dates all mixed up. We are thinking of submitting to NASS and I'm looking into some section meetings, including spine