Neurosurgery IMG in Canada

Started by Khunpon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Khunpon

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I come from Thailand.
I'm studying residency in neurosurgery.

Due to politcal situation and chaos in Thailand. Me and my family are planning to migrate to safer and stable country. Our first thought are Canada.
I was was studying in neurosurgery and planning to migrate to Canada after graduated residency. Do Canada accept for neurosurgery immigrant ? and Do Canada have any position for foreign neurosurgeon ?

I have read requirement for obtaining license for practice medicine for IMGs. But not so confident in all processes, if I was post-graduated neurosurgery residency.

I appreciated, for any answers
Thank you