Neurotic am I going to match post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bananagaurd15

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Third year DO student, currently doing rotations. Failed third semester OPP and successfully remediated it, the rest of my pre-clinical grades are fine. Was concerned about passing step 1 so I Only took comlex and scored >480. Im wanting to do pediatrics or family medicine, and all my advisor's mentors etc have told me I really shouldn't worry too much about not matching, but I am extremely stressed out about it. Im not looking to go to Harvard just scared i won't match and be screwed. The rest of my application is good extracurriculars, research (published) blah blah, but I am just incredibly neurotic. Looking to get thoughts and suggestions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats are worse than yours and have 10 interviews lined up already this season. Applied to 37 programs. All FM. Just focus on doing well on level 2 and your COMATs. Matching will come.