Neurotic Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justtryingtogetin

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted a secondary about 12 hours before my actual 14 day deadline (got the secondary at ~2:30p on a Thursday and submitted at ~2:30a 2 Thursdays from then).

I didn’t receive a confirmation email right away, but instead received the complete email around 11p on Thursday night, so on the day it was due but after the time I received the secondary that day.

This is at a school that strongly recommends 2 weeks to be early, and this is my top choice.

This is just to calm my anxiety, but am I still considered early? I wasn’t expecting to receive a completed email so long after I submitted the secondary application.

Members don't see this ad.

Take two of these, please
1691798929588.png

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted a secondary about 12 hours before my actual 14 day deadline (got the secondary at ~2:30p on a Thursday and submitted at ~2:30a 2 Thursdays from then).

I didn’t receive a confirmation email right away, but instead received the complete email around 11p on Thursday night, so on the day it was due but after the time I received the secondary that day.

This is at a school that strongly recommends 2 weeks to be early, and this is my top choice.

This is just to calm my anxiety, but am I still considered early? I wasn’t expecting to receive a completed email so long after I submitted the secondary application.
You are considered complete- that was your goal
Now go write other ones !

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel really bad for the admissions officer who still works at 11pm checking for all the received secondaries. In other words, I don't think that's how it works. R. E. L. A. X.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users