Neuter/spay externship during summer time for arising 3rd year vet student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wayne455338

WSU c/o 2027
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is any neuter/spay clinic externship like RAVS for arising 3rd year vet students? I just got a denial from RAVS, and I am looking for other opportunities for next summer. Unfortunately, all the neuter/spay externships I found are only open to 4th year students. I remembered someone asked similar questions on the thread but I can’t find the post anymore. Any information will be appreciated. Btw, I locate in WA but would be willing to travel if needed. Thank you.