Nevermind problem solved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utahdent123 said:
Nevermind I fixed the problem.

I'm sure glad you created a thread to let us all know you fixed your problem! I've got to tell ya that I was really stressing over it until I read your post! After reading this post however, I realized that you may actually have a few more problems so good luck with those as well! :laugh:
 
Yeah man, i'm so glad that you got that out of your way. What a stress reliever! It must have been very hard going through that.
 
drengineer said:
Yeah man, i'm so glad that you got that out of your way. What a stress reliever! It must have been very hard going through that.


A quickie??