nevermind

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kouhiiko

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Mods, might as well delete this one. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant wait to hear from Cornell

We're all a little snippier than usual, aren't we? :laugh:

(Another sign of impending happiness/doom...)

We're all a little snippier than usual, aren't we? :laugh:

(Another sign of impending happiness/doom...)

Ha, I googled "snippier" to check the spelling, and google wanted to know if I meant sniper. :laugh:

uh . . . 1.

Dude, you're late. I already 1ed. And as for foofish - you're right. We're getting awfully cranky/sarcastic... I think it's a) the waiting, b) we're tired of all the seriousness, c) it's freakin too hot where I am...

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, you're late. I already 1ed. And as for foofish - you're right. We're getting awfully cranky/sarcastic... I think it's a) the waiting, b) we're tired of all the seriousness, c) it's freakin too hot where I am...

nuh-uh, you 1?-ed. i'm just sarcastic all the dam time, and i think super-serious pre-meds are funny (as long as i don't matriculate with them).

I 1ed, you see. It was a hesitant one, but it was a 1 nonetheless.

1?-ing is hardly 1-ing. if the crowd had 1?-ed two months ago, people in party hats would still be standing in times square.

this thread is awesome.

i want to play!

this was the best darn day to stay at home sick! AH! this thread is (almost) as good as watching a whole season of sex and the city... almost.

bestest. countdown. thread. ever.

i...no, make that -i.

And to think, the OP changed the first post/title before it got out of hand.

part of me feels bad for khouhiko (sp? - the OP). but the other part of me wants a veggie eggroll.

part of me feels bad for khouhiko (sp? - the OP). but the other part of me wants a veggie eggroll.

Mmm, egg roll. But I think this is helping vent our March-related anxiety all the same. We're with you in spirit, khouhiko!

Well, maybe.

i am ashamed of admitting this:

if im playing basketball, i tell myself that if i hit this 3 pointer, ill get in to _____ school.

i do the same thing with darts and hitting trip 20s.

i do the same thing when I lift (if I finish the third set of somethin)

how sad is my existence.

i am ashamed of admitting this:

if im playing basketball, i tell myself that if i hit this 3 pointer, ill get in to _____ school.

i do the same thing with darts and hitting trip 20s.

i do the same thing when I lift (if I finish the third set of somethin)

how sad is my existence.

It's okay honey. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? A tissue?

It's okay honey. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? A tissue?

Well its not every shot or every sport. Randomly i go by the dartboard in my apartment and i just try to hit trip 20 and make a mini-prayer to the Zodiac for a trip 20.... it probably happens 3 times a week.... Lets see if I have a good March.

on the other hand, I cry probably 4 times a day, usually because my mom warmed up my milk way tooooo much.... I think I remember one time I used a tissue. Men don't use tissues, so I decided against that forever.

Well its not every shot or every sport. Randomly i go by the dartboard in my apartment and i just try to hit trip 20 and make a mini-prayer to the Zodiac for a trip 20.... it probably happens 3 times a week.... Lets see if I have a good March.

on the other hand, I cry probably 4 times a day, usually because my mom warmed up my milk way tooooo much.... I think I remember one time I used a tissue. Men don't use tissues, so I decided against that forever.

Awww. Type a random number. You'll feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.