Nevermind.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably happened to a number of people.

But just to be safe, I would suggest the OP not to post this thread in a public forum because it may come back and bite you later. You know, I dont believe we are really "anonymous" on SDN.
 
This probably happened to a number of people.

But just to be safe, I would suggest the OP not to post this thread in a public forum because it may come back and bite you later. You know, I dont believe we are really "anonymous" on SDN.

True. Yikes! :scared:
 
I agree, don't post it here once you've written it.

To get started, try searching both this board and pre-allo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.