nevmind

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistScientist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
nevmind

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What happened between taking the DAT and now? Your scores are great so I'm just wondering why you aren't already in school lol. I think if the schools accept them then I wouldn't retake unless you think you can do as well/better. I suppose if you haven't done much dentistry related stuff since then AND your scores are old it might look weird but I'm just guessing like most people on here.

Btw if you are going to retake I would do it before November for sure, maybe even get it done in the next month or two (before end of September) if you can. The thing is if you apply now and your scores are uploaded I'm assuming many schools will review your application before you even retake so I'm not sure what the benefit will be in taking it so late. Honestly a question like this is probably best for the admissions of each individual school you are interested in.

What happened between taking the DAT and now? Your scores are great so I'm just wondering why you aren't already in school lol. I think if the schools accept them then I wouldn't retake unless you think you can do as well/better. I suppose if you haven't done much dentistry related stuff since then AND your scores are old it might look weird but I'm just guessing like most people on here.

Yeah. honestly, I wanted to slow down in my life and just worked in laboratories and doing some research work.