Nevro updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

epidural man

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are your thoughts on the company moving forward?

I had short PUTS that just got assigned to me on Friday. Now I have many shares.

I could hold, but will likely close the position. But I'm curious to know what people think of the companies financial prospects. Should I hold?
 
What are your thoughts on the company moving forward?

I had short PUTS that just got assigned to me on Friday. Now I have many shares.

I could hold, but will likely close the position. But I'm curious to know what people think of the companies financial prospects. Should I hold?

It's going to be on like Donkey Kong...
 
What are your thoughts on the company moving forward?

I had short PUTS that just got assigned to me on Friday. Now I have many shares.

I could hold, but will likely close the position. But I'm curious to know what people think of the companies financial prospects. Should I hold?
It’s gonna keep going up til someone exposes the madoff-like Ponzi scheme