New ABA basic exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doughy315

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys have any advice on how to study for this basic exam for july 2014. Such as doing anesthesia Qbanks?. I am studying baby Miller. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

anybody know if the upcoming ABA Basic exam in July will simply yield a PASS/FAIL result or if the score is a percentile similar to the ITE?

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys have any advice on how to study for this basic exam for july 2014. Such as doing anesthesia Qbanks?. I am studying baby Miller. Any advice would be appreciated.

My plan is to study for it just like the ITE. From the content outline it seems like it's just a less encompassing version of the ITE.

Not trying to belittle the exam, as I am sure it won't simply be a walk in the park. But if the implications of a fail potentially means repeating 6months/1year of training and/or being kicked out of your program...can it be really that hard to pass? I cant imagine they would fail more than (at most) bottom 10-15%. I could be wrong.