New Application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

besteyedee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure many of you know that there's a new application process this year and wanted to know if anyone has the information on it? The website says late March, but I can't find anything other than that announcement.

This is also my 1st time using the application. It opens 6/1, but can we fill it out before then so that we can just press 'send' on 6/1? Or do you have to fill out the application ON 6/1 and send it once your done?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

what are they changing about the application processes for next cycle?

I don't know, but I'm working to find out. Anybody out there who knows, let us know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know, but I'm working to find out. Anybody out there who knows, let us know.

I believe some schools are putting up their seconday application there from the get-go. I know for certain UCSF will be doing this and so everyone can access and submit the secondary right from the beginning but idk about other changes

Reactions: 1 user
ALERT: The ADEA AADSAS® 2018 application opens June 1. The 2018 application instructions will be available in April 2017.

My best guess is, we will find out in April. I would assume you can fill it out, you just can't hit SUBMIT until June 1st.
Back in the day, they would open a file for you as soon as they got the first recommendation letter..... Hopefully they will still accept a letter before they've received an application.

Reactions: 1 users
How do you know there is a new application process this year?

I received an email saying that they will change...I haven't had the time to check on the update tho...wonder if it's out yet.

Hey guys, does anyone have the new instructions for the 2018 cycle? I don't see it online anywhere. Please let me know! Thanks!