New book-PM&R Board Review

Started by Disciple
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Disciple

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just ordered the highly anticipated PM&R board review book by Sara Cuccurullo.



Any opinions on it?
 
Disciple said:
I just ordered the highly anticipated PM&R board review book by Sara Cuccurullo.



Any opinions on it?


I bought it at the AAPM&R conference since you could get it for a discount, but I haven't really had a chance to flip through it yet. It looks pretty thorough.

I guess time will tell...like if I pass or not? Kinda late then though huh?
 
I know Dr. Cuccurullo(sp) from my JFK rotation. I was allowed to see some of the rough draft chapters of the book and found it to be concise but suprisingly thorough. Considering the fact that most JFK residents score VERY well on the boards 80-90th percentile using Cuccurullo's book and teachings 🙂 , I would think many would benefit from the book. I know there were bootleg versions out there even before the publication of the book. That's also a good sign.