NEW Building for (WPB) NOVA PharmD!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorRomp

PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! For those planning to attend West Palm Beach campus for pharmacy school, I just found out from an intern that within a year or so, the school will be moving into a new building!!!!

OMG! Now that I'm getting closer to my UF-Gainesville interview, I'm getting panic attack! Then one week later it's NOVA interview!!!

Let's keep the thread moving!! I need luv right now! lol

Psst... I'm more scared about the NOVA interview. But the intern reminded me that they were pretty laid back! I sure hope so!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I had my UF interview on March 13th and NSU West Palm on the 16th. It was nerve recking to have them that close.

Just be yourself and have a clear head for the UF interview.
For NSU take a look at the interview section if you haven't, they were all straight forward questions. Just have an idea of what you want to say but don't memorize anything.

For the UF interview I personally felt that I was too nervous and did the worst out of all my interviews but I was accepted so It must not have been that bad.

NSU interview was a cake walk for me. I had two nice interviewer and even when one try to play the bad cop, she was still too nice.

Goodluck, please don't be nervous.

WOW! Thats awesome that West Palm Beach will have a new building..but the place that they are at now is like a business park area (old rca factory) so I am not sure how the plan to have a new building will be...they may just build an independent building or something. Either way thats cool. I know a lot of people were disappointed about the look of the WPB campus...and I wasn't all that impressed either considering the tuition.

Oh, yes, I remember that RCA factory! I remember the large tower, that said RCA. It was shut down, and replaced by the TV station. So just think, semiconductors were being manufactured 25 years ago where there were classrooms. I think we need to bring the factories back!! THat is why the road is called "RCA Boulevard."