New CA pharmacy school looking for deans and chairs on craigslist!?

Started by ChainHeal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I'd be qualified for this job in 1 or 2 years (though I'm probably not an ethnic minority they're looking for), so the opening of this school should be postponed until 2014 so they can hire me. Think I can pull off being a dean straight out of PGY2? Maybe PGY1? With this many schools, I figure it's possible
 
Associate Dean: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00


Chairs: $100,000.00 to $190,000.00


Faculty: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00

Doesn't seem that much money for a PharmD to sell his soul for..., esp when there are plenty of opportunities elsewhere that offer comparable compensations.
 
Oh dear. Not only is it on CL, but it's a crap-tastic listing. Holy Random Capitalizations!
 
Our professional has hit an all time low. We'll see how far it keeps going down.

A pharmd is a pharmd, right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad